Rules for all students studying at Polacksbacken
- Home keyboard_arrow_right
- News keyboard_arrow_right
- Rules for all students studying at Polacksbacken
- Classrooms, group rooms and program rooms may only be used for a maximum of half the capacity (i.e. half the number of seats).
- First and foremost, use the entrance on the gable to the house where your class will be held (applies to Ångström: houses 2, 4, 5, 8 and 9).
- Student cards and email addresses for new students can be picked at all campuses, at Segerstedt and outdoors in more areas, please avoid standing in a long and crowded queue.
- Students are strongly recommended to only visit the Polacksbacken premises during scheduled classes (not during scheduled distance learning). Only students whose classes are scheduled at Polacksbacken directly before and immediately after lunch should stay at the premises during the lunch break.